Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Be Bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!!

I once had a friend that i did not really get to know well enough. She used to belong to the same class that i used to teach. Unfortunately, for reasons which are obviously more important than my class, she dropped out. Needless to say, I never really talked with her again until one day, some weeks ago I chanced upon her in friendster,. Actually I was looking for my ex because she blocked me out of her account ( sorry about this Kers). She being a common friend between my ex-girlfriend and I, her name popped out. So i thought what the heck, might as well click on her and so I did. I found out she is working in the same City I am currently in. I thought for a while and then decided to send her a message..... an invite.

After a few days, I logged in on my account and there it was... her reply. I felt excited. I felt elated. After a year of no contact and despite only a few days we shared in class together, she still remembered me! Her reply contained her phone number and so we started texting. Fortune smiled upon me again when she invited me to watch a movie. Not just any movie but a premiere showing. Wow! how lucky can be I said to myself. Come to think of it, I haven't been inside a theater for at least 2 years I think. The last movie I watched was Star Wars Episode I ( poor me). After the movie I wanted to chat a little bit more but she has to run an errand. I asked her if I can accompany her but she declined and had to leave immidiately . I wonder if I have I lost my touch with women... i sure hope not!! Anyway, I have her number. I know where to find her. I know this innocent encounter will lead us to get to know more about each other and in the end become better friends.

The good thing about this experience is it showed me some light, some sign of hope. It has taught me that no matter how huge the odds are, if you do not bet on it, you will never win. Conversely, no matter how minute or miniscule your chances are, just give it a try, for you will never know what awaits you in the end. Have a little faith brother. Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey bro, nice story, hope you guys can meet again and have fun. just don't hurry things, let them go its own course. she is still single right? hey, don't forget to log on at blogcatalog. you have nice and interesting posts, ask blogcatalog members to visit you and leave a comment or two. of course, you have to visit their site first. how about the adsense ads, have you been approved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool story

    www.smsrecords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete